Dienstag, 16. August 2011

Moving on...



Yesterday I went to the gym for 1,5 hours and practised kips. I still can't do one by myself but it is improving. I hope to be able to do one cast by the end of 2011 (it I'll achieve it earlier, I also don't mind ;-)

After gymnastics I ran 7,5km without a stop. The pace was not very fast, but I managed to run the entire distance without having to stop to stretch my calves what I had to do the days before. I still felt my calves got very sore because they are not used to it, but it will improve!!
My head was really red afterwards, because I started my run at 12a.m. with an outside temperature of about 30 degrees.



In the evening I did some stretching and set up some goals for the future: I want to be able to do a split, I want my upper body to touch the ground when straddling the legs.




Then did some further strechting:



3 Kommentare:

  1. Bin echt froh, dass du wieder bloggst! Ich hab mir auch so eine Stange wie du sie an der Tür hast, zugelegt, für Streckübungen der Wirbelsäule.
    Was ganz anderes jetzt: Was ist das für eine große, tolle Pflanze rechts am vorletzten Bild?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hi,

    danke! die pflanze ist ein avodaco-baum (bonsai), gehört meinem freund. das ist in seiner wohnung in wr. neustadt. aber so eine klimmzug-stange hab ich auch in wien.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. bei felix sind die pflanzen eingesperrt, damit die hasen sie nicht essen, weil wir nicht wissen, welche giftig sind bzw. nur die frei in reichweite stehen lassen, die ungiftig sind. daher steht der avocado-baum hinter gittern ;-) bei uns werden halt nicht die tiere eingesperrt sondern die pflanzen, die stört das nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen